2015年2月16日星期一

If Making Pizza is Easy to me, it Can't be Difficult to you



My List of Ingredients:

For the Dough:

1.Wheat& White Flour (Or just wheat or white)
2.An Egg
3.Milk (Water will do as well)
4.Vegetabel Oil (If you have olive oil, go for it)
5.Honey (You can choose suger instead)
6.Salt
7.1/2 tbsp Baking soda/powder (Actually you can give it up if you don't have, but be sure to make the dough into a very thin layer, and be sure to use at least one egg.)

For the Topping:

1.Tomato Sause
2.Mozzarella cheese (And any other cheese you prefer)
3.Vegetables (Onions are important, and I like to add garlic and ginger,too)
4.Pineapple trunks (You HAVE TO add them if you can! Good with spicy flavor)
5.Seasonings (My list inlcudes crushed red pepper, kumin seeds, black pepper and salt)





STEP 1

Mix egg, milk, oil (2 tbsp), and honey (2 tbsp for me )





STEP 2

Put wheat flour, white four, salt(3 tbsp for me) and baking soda (1/2 or 1 tbsp) into a bowl, and shake.
(PS. You could try adding black pepper in this step.I haven't tried yet, but I will.)



STEP 3

Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients. Stir and knead until the dough is not sticky. (In order to make it less sticky, you could try leaving it for 5 minutes. It also becomes more smooth).



STEP 4

Sprinkle some flour over the plate on which you are going to put your pizza base.





STEP 5

Flatten your dough into a thin layer. Make the base edge extra thin.





STEP 6

Sprinkle cheese around the edge.






STEP 7

Fold the edge over the cheese.






STEP 8

Spread tomato sause on the pizza base.





STEP 9

Cut vegetables and mix them with spices like crushed red pepper, black pepper, salt, kumin seeds, etc. (Personally, I like to make the vegetables salty and spicy. Vegetables could include onions, green peppers, tomatos, potatos, sweet potatos, cauliflowers, or anything based on your personal taste.)


STEP 10

Add your vegetbables on the base. Press them with a spoon.





STEP 11

Add Mozzarella cheese and pineapple trunks on top.





STEP 12

Preheat the oven and put the pizza in for 40 minutes.
After it's done, take it out, cut it in 4 or 6 pieces, and taste it. The pineapples would add a sweet and sour taste to the salty and spicy vegetables beneath.
The taste combined makes me wanna...well, why don't you have a try?

















































6 条评论:

  1. Anyone who knows me knows that I cannot cook to save my life. But this post is just so helpful! I feel like I could definitely cook a pizza on my own using this. I think this particular recipe would be pretty interesting, too!

    回复删除
  2. First of all, that pizza looks yummy! Second, you are doing a great job of breaking down the steps to approaching something as daunting to some people as making a pizza themselves that doesn't involve one that was already made.

    回复删除
  3. Yum! Every time I look at one of your blog posts, I get hungry because the food always looks so good. I'm usually not a fan of pineapple on pizza, but I would be willing to try this one!

    回复删除
  4. Homemade pizza is the one of the greatest things in life! Pizza is great, sweatpants are great, eating pizza made by yourself in sweat pants is the greatest thing ever!

    回复删除
  5. There are few things I love more than homemade pizza. This post is so helpful, and the end product looks so good!

    回复删除
  6. You make it so easy to follow the steps. I admit to buying my pizza frozen at the grocery store, but this recipe looks easy enough that I could do it.

    回复删除